Hello everyone... I'm so happy that finally I receive the Liebster Awards!! so honored.. and I just realized that I received this award from two awesome ladies Deborah and Nancy
The Liebster Award, is an award that's given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way to connect bloggers to other bloggers and build relationships and network and such.
Blogging is about building a community and it is a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. :)
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. You must link back to the person what nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs & notify your nominees.
First, I want to answer a questions from Deborah, here they are:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Hmm.. I want to challenge my self. I want to make a blog since a long time ago, but I wasn't brave enough! I'm not confident with my english and also very dumb about technology. So last month, I just challenge my self to learn about blogging thing. That's why my blog is still super simple! fiuhh.. sorry all.. I'm still working on it. :(
2. What is your favorite article of clothing in your closet at the moment?
My skirts.. hihi.. lately, I love wearing them!!
3. If you could live in any decade except the current one, when would you live?
60s for sure! Everything looked great :)
4. What is your favorite place in the world?
My home!! No matter how far I go, I always want to go home.. I'm to much in love with my room:p
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Past or present
Daniel Henney!! He has a perfect mixed face between western and asian!! totally in love with him!!♥
6. What is the last book you've read?
I'm just finishing my paperwork from college, so the last book I've read is DSM-IV (Diagnostic and statistical manual for mental disorder-IV) hahaha... yup.. I'm an aspiring counselor :)
7. What is your secret guilty pleasure?
I love to drink bubble tea. I drink it almost everyday.
8. Who is your icon?
Angelina Jolie! I love action movies and she is awesomeeeeee....!!!! sexy and gorgeous.. she also love to do charities. Totally my icon!!!
9. Is there a skill that you wish you had? If so, what is it?
Yes.. being able to speak in many languages! I want to communicate with people from other countries. I love to speak and not being able to speak fluently frustrates me
10. What are some items in your purse you can't live without?
Tissue!! I know it sounds silly but I think it's really important!! haha..
11. What would you like to change most about the world?
I want to erase all the racism, prejudice and stereotype. I really hope for the world peace!
Now, the questions from Nancy:
1.What product would you love to try?
I'd love to try a spray tan! hihi.. In my country, that product is not famous at all! I think it's because Indonesian people more obsessed having a fair or white color skin. Sometimes I wonder what it's gonna look like in my skin. I'd love to try that!
2. What is your favorite drugstore product?
Multivitamins for sure! I'm a health conscious kind of girl. I never forget to drink multivitamins and reminding my family and friends everyday! :)
3. What is your favorite high-end product?
Black Chanel 2.55. Classic and timeless!♥
4. What is the one thing you wouldn't leave the house without wearing on your face?
Black liquid eyeliner! I'm an asian with a very small eyes.. Black eyeliner totally my savior!!! Yayy!!
5. One talent?
Dancing.. I used to be a dance captain in my senior high. In a year, we receive 30 achievements. Such an amazing times :)
6. How has your summer been?
Super awesome! I went to Bali after exam with my sister and after that went to Bangkok, Thailand with my family! Truly a sweet escape before making my thesis now. haha..
7. What phone do you currently have?
I'm using a black blackberry curve 8520.
8. Favorite book?
Hmm.. hard question, because I love to read a lot!! especially Paulo Coelho's books. But, if I have to choose then it would be a Japanese comic: Detective Conan!! haha... I love comic books so much!!.. :p
9. Favorite blog?
My favorite blog wold be Fashionvibe.net! Zina's style is so chic and effortless.
10. What is your pets name? If you don't have a pet, what animal would you get and what would you name it?
Well..I don't have any pet right now, but... If I have to choose then it will be a dog and the name would be 'muffin'!! I think it's a super cute name ^0^
11. What do you like most about yourself?
I'm a hard working kind of person! I'm not easily give up on something and always try my best. And that is something I like and and proud about my self.
Here are 11 blogs that I nominate!!
1. Brittney, from Another Beautiful Thing
2. Anna, from Anna77Mich
3. Aleena, from I Am Aleena
4. Vivian, from Style Me Endless
5. Lexie, from SYXT
6. Nadia, from The Life In A Year
7. Maria, from Smells Like Style
9. Olivia, from An Itty Bitty Ditty
10. Michelle, from The Preppy Little Polkadot
11. Lucy, from It's Lily Locket
Here are my questions:
1. What makes you scared?
2. What was your embarrassing moment?
3. When did you feel being the happiest person?
4. How do you describe your style in 3 words?
5. Who is your favorite style icons?
6. If you have 10 minutes to make a statement style, what would you wear?
7. What is the most expensive item you've ever bought?
8. What is your favorite designer? and why?
9. What is the most valuable items that you have?
10. What is your day job now?
11. Any interesting facts readers might not know about you?